Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pay It Forward Quilt Finished!


Well, the Pay It Forward quilt is finally finished!  It was actually finished about two weeks ago, I have just been dragging my blogger feet when it came to writing this post.  It really didn't take all that long to make, I just kept getting distracted by other things (like TV and internetting).  Some might say that this quilt is waaaay too big to be a baby quilt.  I say they are wrong.  It seems silly to me to spend time on a teeny tiny quilt that can only be used for a few months and then put away in a closet FOR-EV-ER (Sandlot style)!  This one is big enough to lay on the floor and let the baby play on it while they are small and then they can cover up with it and carry it around when they are toddler-ish.  I am making another baby/child quilt very soon, but I can't say anything about that one until it is done.  It is a surprise for someone.


On another note, I have been thinking about making this an "everything" blog.  I love sewing and showing off what I have made, but I'd also like to talk about random things and participating in link-ups and other blogging nonsense.  Would any of my seven followers be offended if I converted "Sewin' Shit" to "Sewin Shit... and other shit"?

 Popular topics of discussion would most likely be...

  1. sewin' shit
  2. trying to lose weight, eat better, excercise
  3. recipes I've tried and my reviews
  4. link-ups with other bloggers
  5. random life happenings
I have pretty much made up my mind that this is going to happen, so if one of you seven wants to jump ship, now would be the time! (please don't, really, I only have seven of you)

No comments:

Post a Comment